Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Splendid Spoon is entering a period of unprecedented growth. There’s a tremendous opportunity to take ownership, expand and improve our supply chain operational processes — and we’re looking for our first Full-Time Logistics Manager to play a huge part! You’re a natural and gifted communicator, with the unique combination of outstanding attention-to-detail and data-backed strategic thinking. You will work closely with Splendid Spoon’s VP and Director of Operations to take ownership of the supply chain relationships, and develop the processes needed to scale the business. The Logistics Manager will own the key day-to-day relationships that support Splendid Spoon's operations, and will have the unique point of view needed to help build a better supply chain.
- Own the day-to-day; always ensuring that the supply chain is prepared to support the growing business.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proactively develop, communicate and confirm plans to multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- Think on your feet to reactively respond to issues or roadblocks.
- Develop new and improve existing supply chain management processes.
- Think strategically and plan ahead for challenges the operations will face through growth periods.
- Assist in generating operations reports, synthesizing data into actionable insights.
- Assist in brainstorming ideas for our operations improvement projects.
- Improve on shared standard operating procedures for operational partners
- 1-2 years of work experience post BA/BS. Consulting or operations experience is preferred but not required. We welcome a variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills. You're not afraid to pick up the phone and make things happen in real time.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel is required.
- The "No job is too small" mentality that is required to be part of a successful startup operations team.
- A passion for supply chain, logistics and operations!
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Google Sheets and other GSuite products.
- Experience using SQL, R, Python or other data analysis tools.
Share space with a tight-knit crew that is passionate about eating well and feeling good. In addition to a competitive salary and subsidized health benefits, you'll have all the plant-based soups and smoothies you can eat, enjoy team yoga and meditation classes, and spend lots of quality time with our office dogs, Percy and Ellie.