Brand Marketing Lead
The Brand Marketing Lead will help bring the Splendid Spoon brand to life across new channels and audiences. You will report directly to the VP of Brand and join a passionate team of creatives and performance marketers who are committed to changing the way people think about their relationships with food. The ideal candidate possesses strong project management and creative leadership skills, has a “no job is too small” attitude, and is passionate about health and wellness.
- Manage the day to day of owned brand marketing initiatives including campaigns, partnerships, content, events, and creative projects
- Own editorial and blog strategy, collaborating with social and creative leads to produce long term engagement and distinctive campaigns around holistic health, wellness, and habit creation
- Partner with growth marketing team and external agencies to optimize creative across performance channels
- Build creative briefs, manage the execution of new initiatives, and measure and report metrics of campaign success
- Support the VP of Brand Marketing with special projects and new marketing initiatives
- 3+ years marketing experience in a startup environment
- Demonstrated experience in social media and content strategy, partnerships, audience engagement, and community building
- Have a keen sense of brand voice/identity and ability to ensure all visual and verbal communications are on-brand
- Been a part of a scrappy, collaborative team that has built something from the ground up
- Equal parts creative storyteller and data-driven -- you see the need for creative campaigns with measurable impacts
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment; you are a self-starter, passionate about health, and eager to make your mark
Share space with a tight-knit crew that is passionate about eating well and feeling good. In addition to a competitive salary and subsidized health benefits, you'll have all the plant-based soups and smoothies you can eat, enjoy team yoga and meditation classes, and spend lots of quality time with our office dogs, Percy and Ellie.