Customer Experience Associate (PT remote - NYC based)
Splendid Spoon is looking for part time Customer Experience Associates to provide customers with best-in-class care and support. This is a multi-layer position that provides unmatched quality support for Splendid Spoon customers by email, phone, and live chat with room for growth within a tight knit team. The ideal candidate will become an expert in our customers, a trusted advisor for our community, and help share insights with the broader Splendid Spoon team.
Successful candidates will believe customer care is at the forefront of any great brand. We value enthusiastic self-starters are looking for an ambitious team member who has a passion for health, loves helping others, and is excited to support Splendid Spoon's continued growth.
- Deliver best-in-class customer support with compassion, timeliness, and warmth
- Act as the voice of Splendid Spoon and embody the brand in all interactions
- Become a trusted advisor to our Spoon Crew community and customers, helping individuals tap into the power of real, nourishing food
- Seek out customer-first solutions to any new issue, building customer loyalty and creating opportunities for connection both online and off
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our products and plans, as well as curiosity and awareness of new trends and research in the health and wellness industry
What our customers say about us (unprompted customer feedback):
"Customer support can make or break a company; especially in the early stages of a start up! Splendid Spoon customer service is always top notch. I'd rank it as one of the best, if not the absolute best, I've ever encountered. Responsive, Efficient, Consistent, Effective! Thank you Spoon Crew!"
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of customer support experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Hardworking, entrepreneurial, and eager to grow within an organization
- Natural problem solver with a "no job is too small" attitude
- Availability to train in-person at our Brooklyn office, and work remotely otherwise
- Access to your own computer
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Be part of a tight-knit crew that is passionate about eating well and feeling good.
- A biweekly Splendid Spoon delivery to enjoy at your leisure.
- The freedom to work from the office or remotely anytime.
- Team yoga and meditation classes.